Infection Prevention Measures
ESJ69 will be held based on the following guidelines for infection prevention. We would like to ask for the cooperation of all participants.
- Refrain from attending the event if one falls into one of the following categories.
- Those who have symptoms of fever
- Those who have cold symptoms
- Those who have visited regions or countries where infection has spread within 14 days.
- Temperature scanner will be installed to measure your physical temperature. Please refrain from entering the building if you have a fever above 37.5°C (99.5℉).
- Please make sure everyone, including event staff and organizers, always wears masks indoors.
- Please be sure to disinfect your hands frequently. Alcohol for hand sanitizer will be available in the venue.
- Maintain a safe distance when entering and leaving the venue to avoid crowding.
- We will reduce the number of seats and limit the number of participants in the venue, Standing room is prohibited.
- We will keep doors and windows open to maintain constant ventilation.
- Please comply with the “Guidelines to Avoid Infection Risk” issued by Fukuoka Prefecture.
- We recommend vaccination, PCR or antigen testing, and the use of contact tracing apps such as COCOA.
In case of rapid spread of infection, the conference will be held in accordance with Fukuoka Prefecture’s guidelines for preventing the spread of infection. There is a possibility to switch the conference to online only. If this is the case, we will inform you by mid-February. Please note that these guidelines may also be updated based on the future situation.